Free Virtual Event | October 4, 2021 at 5:00 PM (CST)
Mark and Kym Hilinski, parents of Tyler Hilinski and founders of Hilinski’s Hope, will be speaking on the topic of mental health of athletes.
Tyler Hilinski’s parents created Hilinski’s Hope, which is an organization that helps student athletes by providing the tools necessary for schools to implement the change needed to bring equality for those facing mental illness and injuries.
Desktop / Laptop
- Go to zoom.us/download
- Under ‘Zoom Client for Meetings’ click Download
- After the download completes open the app and Join the Meeting
- Enter Meeting ID: 894 8787 8524 and click Join
- Enter Passcode 196696
iPhone / iPad
- Download ‘ZOOM Cloud Meetings’ from the App Store
- Open the ZOOM app and click Join a Meeting
Call Into the Meeting
You can learn more about Tyler Hilinski’s story and the Hilinski’s Hope Foundation by visiting: www.hilinskishope.org